Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2202
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.898.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 198 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Oklahoma
Previous opportunity: Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2202
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP22 2202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA PS 22 001||Implementing Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Prevention in Syringe Service Programs|
|HRSA 22 059||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 22 037||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|72061521RFA00019||Health Systems for Quality Health Services:Activity 5 - USAID Human Resources for Health (HRH), Quality Management and Community Health Systems|
|72061521RFA00020||Health Sector Financing: Activity 2 - Health Financing Analytics and Social Protection Systems for Health and Activity 3 - Private Sector Engagement.|
|72061521RFA00021||Health Systems Leadership: Activity 1 - Health Sector Governance and Strategic Partnerships|
|HRSA 22 042||Centers of Excellence (COE)|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 001||Community Led Monitoring-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 002||Community Led Monitoring-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|HRSA 22 072||Leadership Education in Adolescent Health (LEAH) Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS FHC 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Program: Forensic Healthcare Services|
|HHS 2022 IHS DVP 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
|HHS 2022 IHS SPIP 0001||Substance Abuse and Suicide Prevention Program: Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention|
|HHS 2022 IHS SAPTA 0001||Substance Abuse and Suicide Prevention Program: Substance Use Prevention, Treatment, and Aftercare|
|HHS 2022 IHS ZSI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA DP 22 002||Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts|
|0052021||PEPFAR Small Grants - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
|RFA CE 22 002||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|HRSA 22 082||Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Prevention|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP22 2202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.