Apply for USDA FNS F2S 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-FNS-F2S-2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.575.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 275 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)
Previous opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Andrew, Buchanan, Clinton and Dekalb Counties, Missouri
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS F2S 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS F2S 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72DFFP20RFA00004||Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 REGINST||Regional Farm to School Institute Grants|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-PRODUCT-RFA-DRAFT|
|72DFFP20APS00001||Annual Program Statement for Multi-Year International Emergency Food Assistance|
|USDA FNS FY2020 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grants for School Meal Recipe Development|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY20||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY20|
|7200AA20APS00001||Animal Health Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|72DFFP20RFA00006||Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities in Ethiopia|
|72DFFP20APS00003||Draft - Joint Emergency Operation for Food Assistance in Ethiopia (JEOP)|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 GG||Farm to School Grantee Gathering|
|USDA FNS SNAP HFMI 20||Healthy Fluid Milk Incentives (HFMI) Cooperative Agreement Project|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP TRANSPORT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2020 SNAPFFG||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS SNAP FY20 ETDATA||SNAP Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG||SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants|
|USDA FNS WIC ONLINE 20||WIC Online Ordering Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS F2S 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.