Apply for NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SpaceTech-REDDI-2017 Appendix E1: Smallsat Technology Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.012.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: PPHF-2017-Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0185||GAP Analysis|
|17 579||Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation|
|P17AS00517||Ethnographic Resource Study of the Henryand Robinson Farmsteads, Manassas National Battlefield Park|
|17 581||CISE Research Infrastructure|
|F17AS00328||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR DO 17 N031||Notice of Intent to Award - Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study|
|F17AS00334||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F17AS00335||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|USGS 17 FA 0350||Photogrammetry Support for Planetary Mapping|
|DE FOA 0001797||INTEGRATE FOA|
|G17AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00122||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00119||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit,Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|USGS 17 FAP 0106||2017 PECORA 20 SYMPOSIUM|
|USGS 17 FAP 0108||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|G17AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/ Caribbean CESU|
|F17AS00353||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.