Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area (NPS 19 NERO 0033)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $664,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Street Law Programs, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005969||Pacific Islands Good Governance Initiative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0052||Lowell Folk Festival Support for 2019|
|NPS 19 NERO 0053||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: