Apply for P18AS00188
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Replace Trail Edging and Tread on Two Accessible Trails at Crater Lake National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,761.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY 2018 - Competitive Funding
Previous opportunity: Networking2Save: CDCs National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00188
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00188) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00222||Youth Interns to Restore Habitat and Protect Wildlife at Pinnacles National Park|
|P18AS00297||Maintain and Repair Trails at Crater Lake National Park|
|P18AS00383||Forest Restoration Youth Crews at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P18AS00425||Trail Repairs on McArthur Loop Trail at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00468||Invasive Plant Control and Habitat Restoration at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00521||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00617||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|P18AS00670||Trail Maintenance at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00674||Resource Management Internship Program at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00729||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field School Program at Pearl Harbor|
|P19AS00084||Youth Cave Guide Interns at Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve|
|P19AS00095||Deferred Maintenance at New Mexico NPS Units using American S|
|P19AS00412||Master Cooperative Agreement for Forest Restoration Training Programs at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00413||Youth Involvement with Horticulture and Forest Restoration Services at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00428||Watershed Stewards Program Interns at Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00430||Watershed Stewards Program Interns at Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00431||Sand Removal-Pearl Harbor Fleet Mooring F-6-N|
|P19AS00432||Pearl Harbor Fleet Mooring F-6-N - Concrete Evaluation, Sampling, and Testing|
|P19AS00456||Trail Repairs on Ridge Trail Northwest Section at Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00497||Youth Crews Perform Habitat Restoration at Pinnacles National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00188", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.