Master Cooperative Agreement - JACL (P17AS00044)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Master Cooperative Agreement - JACL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notification of intent to enter agreement with Japanese American Citizens League. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00044) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00083||Sigma 2017 Conclave|
|P17AS00032||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|ED GRANTS 010317 001||OSERS: OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children With Disabilities Who Have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K|
|ED GRANTS 010917 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 010917 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|NOIP17AC00130||National Park Service-Plant Restoration-Site Improvement Project|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 002||Visiting American Professionals Program for Iraq|
|P17AS00048||State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Fellowship|
|P17AS00052||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 011317 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organization for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|P17AS00056||The King Center|
|NNJ17BR10995R||JSC Strategic Education Alliance (SEA) for: STEM Engagement; Internships, Fellowships and Scholarships; Educator Professional Development, and Institutional Engagement|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 001 GEO 012617||Media Educational Exchanges Program|
|P17AS00071||GETT and EISE â¿¿ Visitor use survey|
|HR HRCRB 17 001||2018 CHARLES B. RANGEL INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AND SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM|
|NPS DOIP17AC00153||SCA Academy Orientation Week- NPS Alaska Region|
|HHM402 17 FOA 399||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT IC-CAE|
|P17AS00077||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement|
|NPS NOIP17AC00152||National Park Service-Glen Canyon Habitat Restoration|
|P17AS00081||Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00044", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: