Apply for W81XWH 20 TSCRP EHDA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
Previous opportunity: Cultural Explosion at ACND
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 20 TSCRP EHDA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 20 TSCRP EHDA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 20 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002306||FAIR Data and Models for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning|
|20 560||Hydrologic Sciences (HS)|
|W81XWH 20 OCRP PGRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|G20AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0008||Collier County Coastal Storm Risk Management Feasibility Study for Hydrodynamic Modeling and Initial Water Quality Evaluations|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0391||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Outcomes Research and Measurement|
|20 562||Civic Innovation Challenge|
|DE FOA 0002310||FY 2020 Research and Development for Next Generation Nuclear Physics Accelerator Facilities|
|BRO 20 NEWTON||Newton Award for Transformative Ideas during the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|G20AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|SFOP0006756||International Guidelines for Biosecurity Ethics|
|NIJ 2020 18372||National Center on Forensics, Fiscal Year 2020|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 05||2020 Space Apps Challenge NOFO - Hackathon|
|20 563||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP CTA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PSORA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Population Science and Outcomes Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 20 TSCRP EHDA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.