BLM CA Seed Strategy Implementation (L17AS00145)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA Seed Strategy Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project
Previous opportunity: 2017 Vermont Youth Conservation Corps Partnership Program at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical â¿¿ Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00145) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00150||BLM-WY, Ferruginous Hawk Platforms in Natural Gas Development Field|
|L17AS00147||BLM-WY, Wyoming Watershed Projects for Grizzly Bear|
|L17AS00149||BLM-WY, Watershed Restoration and Fisheries Improvement|
|L17AS00151||BLM-WY, Vegetation Assessment Inventory and Monitoring Data Collection|
|L17AS00152||BLM-WY, Greater-Sage Grouse Study to Identify Movement Near Wind Farms|
|L17AS00148||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Education Program|
|L17AS00153||BLM-CO: Interpretation, Education, and Protection of Resources on Public Lands in Western Colorado|
|L17AS00136||BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project|
|USGS 17 FA 0220||Assessing and modeling vegetation change along the Colorado River in support of trends assessment and vegetation resource management|
|L17AS00156||BLM CA Piedras Blancas Light Station Interpretation and Outreach|
|BOR UC 17 N009||CESU Study Agriculture Consumptive Use|
|L17AS00157||BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2|
|L17AS00158||BLM CA Southern California Botanical Projects|
|L17AS00155||BLM CA Experimental Mesoscale Forecast Products for Fire Weather, Smoke Dispersion, Transport, Fire Danger, Fire Behavior|
|L17AS00161||BLM-(WO), Support of professional development and communication on wildlife management and biology through a professional society for wildlife.|
|L17AS00159||BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation|
|F17AS00274||NCTC: MJV Program Support|
|F17AS00261||Native Youth Community Adaptation Leadership Congress - Amendment|
|L17AS00176||BLM-WY, Watershed Health Study Using Amphibian and Bat Presence-Absence Distribution|
|L17AS00181||BLM-(MT), Upper Missouri Watershed Restoration|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00145", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: