Arctic Coastal Plain wetland and hydrography mapping (F18AS00259)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arctic Coastal Plain wetland and hydrography mapping" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Shorebird Conservation Project
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Status and Trends of Fish Community Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00259) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00576||Applying Sound Science to Identify Adaptation Strategies that Protect Resources and Facilities under Changing Environmental Conditions in National Parks|
|F19AS00127||R7 - State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program- Open ONLY to State Fish and Game Agency|
|F19AS00150||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00187||Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020|
|F19AS00206||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00221||Genesee River and Genesee River Watershed Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Settlement|
|P19AS00207||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F19AS00224||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00231||White-nose Syndrome Research Grants - FY2019|
|F19AS00237||Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer|
|F19AS00297||15.678 - Cooperatiev Ecosystem Studies Unit|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00259", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: